Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back to school time!

Summer is coming to an end and I am so excited to start my senior year of college!  I realized today while going through my stuff that I need so much before going back!  Here are some essentials I need before going back!

Navy Jack Rogers












I am so obsessed with my Jacks and just have to get a pair in navy.  Its such a classic color and goes with almost everything!

Clinique Skincare












I have been using clinique since I was young and swear by it.  I tried using another brand this summer while away at summer camp and was not happy with my skin.  After TWO days of using this again my skin is already clear!

Lilly Pulitzer Planner












I know I still have a few months to go before my 2010-2011 planner is done, but I am so OCD and like to have the WHOLE thing filled up.  Im so weird, but I just have to have the latest one to bring back to school.

As of right now, these are my essentials.  I also MUST have a new Longchamp, a brand new wardrobe (preferably J.Crew, duh), a new lilly dress or two to wear for badge attire day and day drinking, a pair of nude pumps a la Princess Kate, a new makeup bag, and fingers crossed for an ipad and new fratberry (but those are a long shot).  What are your essential items for back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment